Personalized City Cutting Board
$ 64.00 USD
Our bar boards are perfect to cut and display your lemon and lime wedges for your special cocktails. They are also available in the larger sizes to show off your favorite cheese spread at your next party.
All boards are a fully functional cutting board. Don't want to cut on your monogram? Flip the board over, and cut on the back side — & serve on the front!
- Material: Maple (light tone), Oak (medium tone), Sapele (dark tone) or Walnu
- 4 Sizes available: Small - 7"x13", Small w/ Handle - 7"x16" (oak only), Medium - 10"x13", Large - 11"x17"
- Design is etched/burned. Proofs are not emailed unless requested
- Finish: Food safe mineral oil
- Due to the organic nature of wood, color and grain will vary from the one pictured
A proof will NOT be sent unless requested in the 'notes' section at checkout.
Care of board: Hand wash only with mild soap. Do not place in dishwasher.
To ensure the life of your board, we suggest once a month applying a small amount of mineral oil, rubbing with a cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Wipe off excess and dry board overnight
Grammar Suggestion: An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes)
All personalized sales are final.
Product is made to order, please find our current turn around time here (on our FAQ page).
Copyright © 2014 Grainwell®. All rights reserved. This product as well as all Grainwell® products are a registered copyright of Grainwell®.