Infusion Drink Kit - variety of flavors
$ 25.00 USD
Be your own mixologist at home and enjoy a variety of seasonal infusion kits! Each kit includes a 16 oz. glass jar, pre-measured ingredients, a custom filtering pour spout, infusion instructions and a cocktail recipe!
Packaged in a facility that handles tree nuts, dairy products and soy.
Made in United States of America
The following flavors have these ingredients:
- Parrot Head - a summer staple, perfect for poolside cocktails. Strawberry, lime and a hint of jalapeño combine to create a sweet and spicy infusion. Try infusing with tequila for a spicy margarita! Ingredients: Dehydrated strawberry, dehydrated jalapeño, dehydrated lime. Recommended Spirits: Vodka, tequila
- Blue Sunday - a delicious mix of fruity and floral flavors, perfect for both light and dark spirits. Ingredients: Dehydrated blueberries, lemon, lavender. Recommended Spirits: Whiskey, vodka, gin, tequila
- Rose Ceremony - Take a walk in the garden with this delicious rose petal and raspberry infusion kit! A perfect balance of sweet and floral, it looks gorgeous on a bar cart and helps make your favorite cocktails a little more interesting. Ingredients: Dried rose petals, dehydrated raspberry Recommended Spirits: Vodka, gin, tequila
- Navel Gazer - Like Old Fashions? This infusion kit is for you! Tangy oranges combine with mulled spices to create a warm, classic flavor - perfect for sipping over ice. Ingredients: Dehydrated orange, cinnamon, clove Recommended Spirits: Whiskey, bourbon
- Snowed in – Cozy up with a cocktail layered with crisp apple, spicy ginger and nutty cardamom. Recommended Spirits: whiskey, vodka
- Spike the Punch - No shame in spiking your mom’s punch bowl with this merry trio of tart cranberry, mellow pear and roasty rosemary - it will make anyone’s spirits bright. Recommended Spirits: gin, rum
- Island Time- Ready for a getaway? This pineapple-packed infusion offers sweet, rich flavors with a subtly spicy finish. Ingredients: Dehydrated pineapples, fresh cinnamon, cayenne pepper. Recommended Spirits: Whiskey, vodka, rum