Sunset Incense Cones
$ 14.00 USD
Incense cones packed in custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery.
- Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
- tin container measures 3" in diameter and 2.2" in height, and contains 30 incense cones.
- They are harcoal-based incense cones that are hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
How to use:
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Pro tip: the bottom of our tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.