Personalized Barrel Top Designs
$ 140.00 USD
Our personalized barrel tops are repurposed from old bourbon or wine barrels and made into one of a kind wall art. They make a perfect guest book or home decor for the wine, bourbon or beer lover!
**All barrel tops are authentic tops from the bourbon capital of the world, Kentucky! Due to the authenticity of the tops there will be slight imperfections in all barrel tops. They are perfectly imperfect.
- Materials: Authentic bourbon barrel lids/tops (solid oak)
- Barrel tops are used barrel tops but sanded clean/lightly used. Expect gaps with uneven planks for the barrel which adds to the uniqueness of each barrel.
- Design: Etched into wood + 1/8" Dark Wood letters adhered on top (Dakota, Eve, Gossom, Iris, Nina, Sabel, Seve & Wes)
- Size: 20-22" in diameter
- Hanging hardware on back of product
- Due to the organic nature of wood, color and grain will vary.
- Turn around time 5-10 business days (plus ship time if chosen) unless previously arranged
Please note: All personalized items are final sale
Grammar Suggestion (for Gossoms & Wes Design) : An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes)