LASER MACHINIST/PRODUCTION GURU
Location: HQ LOCATION
Start Date: ASAP | Training to begin immediately!
Full Time - 40 Hours/week + Opportunities for OT during Holiday Rush
We are seeking an individual who currently has experience with wood working and power tools or running machines. Individual is to manage & operate three lasers as well as assist in production and shop management. Production hours are from 7A - 4P.
Being apart of a fast growing small business is only one of the many perks!
- Multi tasking and running three laser machines
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Planning and optimizing the project schedule to run 3 lasers.
- Monitor and adjust production processes for quality and productivity
- Producing orders in a timely manner.
- Overseeing production processes and checking the quality of product. Trouble shoot problems with Machinery.
- Prepare and assemble materials
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials. (Pickup/delivery)
- Communicating well with production line— designers and packagers
- Building signs, gluing, sanding etc.
- Well organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail. Highly skilled in multi-tasking. Experience in wood working and power tools
- Leadership & Fast learner
- Self motivated
- Works well in a team setting
- Works well in a fast- paced environment
- Hands-on team player adding value, creating strategies & assisting where needed
*Physical requirements: This position involves physical manual work, including but not limited to: standing for extended periods of time, walking, lifting, hammering and cutting.
- M-F 7A-4P
- Benefits package that includes:
- Health Care, PTO, Paid Holidays & In Store Discounts