Personalized Barrel Top Design
$ 155.00 USD
Our personalized barrel tops are repurposed from old bourbon or wine barrels and made into one of a kind wall art. They make a perfect guest book or home decor for the wine, bourbon or beer lover!
**All barrel tops are authentic tops from the bourbon capital of the world, Kentucky! Due to the authenticity of the tops there will be slight imperfections in all barrel tops like gaps etc. They are perfectly imperfect.
- Materials: Authentic bourbon barrel lids/tops (solid oak)
- Barrel tops are used barrel tops but sanded clean/lightly used. Expect gaps with uneven planks for the barrel which adds to the uniqueness of each barrel.
- Design: Can choose between fully etched design and etched/raised combo
- Finish: For layered letters you can choose between Natural lettering, Walnut Stain, Black Stain and White paint. Backer is always oak with a lacquer clear
- Size: 20-22" in diameter
- Hanging hardware on back of product
- Due to the organic nature of wood, color and grain will vary.
- Turn around time 5-10 business days (plus ship time if chosen) unless previously arranged
A proof will NOT be sent unless requested in the 'notes' section at checkout.
Please note: All personalized items are final sale.
Grammar Suggestion (for Gossoms & Wes Design) : An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes)
Product is made to order, please find our current turn around time here (on our FAQ page).
Copyright © 2014 Grainwell®. All rights reserved. This product as well as all Grainwell® products are a registered copyright of Grainwell®.