Personalized Cutting Board
$ 64.00 USD
Our bar boards are perfect to cut and display your lemon and lime wedges for your special cocktails. They are also available in the larger sizes to show off your favorite cheese spread at your next party.
All boards are a fully functional cutting board. Don't want to cut on your monogram? Flip the board over, and cut on the back side — & serve on the front!
- Material: Maple (light tone), Oak (medium tone), Sapele (red/brown tone), Walnut (dark brown tone)
- 3 Sizes available: Small - 7"x13", Medium - 10"x13", Large - 11"x17"
- Design is etched/burned.
- Names will be capital or lowercase as shown in the design examples. If you would like to switch to capital and/or lowercase letters please specify. Proofs are not emailed unless requested.
- Designs will be laid out on the board landscape or portrait based on the design default. Refer to the fourth photo and if you would like it laid out opposite of the default, please specify in your notes.
- Finish: Food safe mineral oil
- Due to the organic nature of wood, color and grain will vary from the one pictured
Care of Board: Hand wash only with mild soap. Do not place in dishwasher.
To ensure the life of your board, we suggest once a month applying a small amount of mineral oil, rubbing with a cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Wipe off excess and dry board overnight
Grammar Suggestion: An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes)
A proof will NOT be sent unless requested in the 'notes' section at checkout.
All personalized items are final sale.
Product is made to order, please find our current turn around time here (on our FAQ page).
Copyright © 2014 Grainwell®. All rights reserved. This product as well as all Grainwell® products are a registered copyright of Grainwell®.