Personalized Last Name Hard Wood Sign
$ 138.00 USD
- Backing material: maple, oak, sapele or walnut [Barn wood is no longer available]
- Sample photos:
- The Brewers - walnut backing and natural birch lettering,
- The Millers - Barn wood backing and natural birch lettering (not available)
- The Ammermans - Maple backing and white painted lettering
- Layered material: 1/8" birch wood
- Size: 10"x20", 14"x28 or 18"x36"
- Finish: Semi gloss clear coat
- Layered Finish: Choose between light wood, white paint (top only, edges of lettering are dark), black paint or walnut stain
- Msc: Hanging hardware
- Design: Various styles, last name will be raised all other part of design will be etched
Product is made to order, please find our current turn around time here (on our FAQ page).
Please note: All personalized items are final sale
Grammar Suggestion: An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes). It is not grammatically correct to add an apostrophe when pluralizing a last name (proper noun).
Copyright © 2014 Grainwell®. All rights reserved. This product as well as all Grainwell® products are a registered copyright of Grainwell®.