Personalized Hexagon Cutting Board *Limited Edition*
$ 88.00 USD
Show off your favorite cheese spread at your next party with our LIMITED EDITION Hexagon Cutting Boards. We only made a select quantity, so don't wait to your order your one of a kind board!
All boards are a fully functional cutting boards. Don't want to cut on your monogram? Flip the board over, and cut on the back side — & serve on the front!
- Material: Oak (medium tone) or Walnut (dark brown tone)
- Sizes: Hexagon - 15"w x 13"h
- Thumb hole is optional - placed in top left corner
- Design is etched/burned.
- Proofs are not emailed unless requested.
- Names will be capital or lowercase as shown in the design examples. If you would like to switch to capital and/or lowercase letters please specify.
- Designs will be laid out on the board landscape or portrait based on the design default. Refer to the fourth photo and if you would like it laid out opposite of the default, please specify in your notes.
- Design will be laid out how the designs are shown (pay attn to dates, capital lettering etc) but please specify if you would like the dates spelled out or numbers only + the design capital/lowercase if it is different from the example. Large alterations may have an additional fee.
- Finish: Food safe mineral oil
- Due to the organic nature of wood, color and grain will vary from the one pictured
Care of Board:
- Hand wash only with mild soap. Do not place in dishwasher
- Oil regularly. To ensure the life of your board, we suggest once a month applying a small amount of mineral oil, rubbing with a cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Wipe off excess and dry board overnight
- Food safe mineral oil can typically be found at your local hardware store
Grammar Suggestion: An apostrophe is not grammatically necessary when pluralizing a last name. Keep in mind when a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." (i.e The Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.) When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by adding -es (i.e the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes)
A proof will NOT be sent unless requested in the 'notes' section at checkout.
All personalized items are final sale.
Product is made to order, please find our current turn around time here (on our FAQ page).
Copyright © 2014 Grainwell®. All rights reserved. This product as well as all Grainwell® products are a registered copyright of Grainwell®.