Barn Wood Quote Plaque
$ 18.00 USD
Travel, love, adventure and family quotes on barn wood.
Size: Two sizes | 7"x10" or 4"x5"
Material: Various barn wood
Msc: Hanging hardware included, can sit on a shelf or hang on a wall
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventure
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see
- We travel not to escape life but for life to escape us
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures
- Going to the mountains is going home. -John Muir
- When life gives you mountains put on your boot and hike
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Life is an adventure be an explorer
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- Live your life by a compass not a clock
- Work Hard. Travel Harder.
- Of All the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. -John Muir
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all. -Oscar Wilde
- Leave the Road. Take the Trails -Pythagoras
- It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
- The best part of life is when your family become your friends and your friends become your family.
- It doesn't matter where you're going it's who you have beside you.
- Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends and family belong and laughter never ends.
- When I count my blessings I count you twice.
- If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever. - Winnie the Pooh
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- Family makes this house a home.
- Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter and your life a little better.
- Here's to strong women, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.